38 Degrees Celsius
For your comfort and safety and the safety of our staff, we do not operate at temperatures above 38 degrees Celsius. We will make every effort to schedule sessions around the hottest part of the day.
CODE RED DAYS
High bushfire risk parks and forests will close on Code Red days.
- it will be uncontrollable, unpredictable and fast moving
- fire services will find it difficult to put out
- there is a high likelihood that people in the path of a fire will be killed or seriously injured
- homes are not designed or constructed to withstand in these conditions - even the best-prepared homes will not be safe
- leaving high-risk bushfire areas the night before a Code Red Day or early in the morning of aCode Red Day is the safest option for your survival – do not wait and see
A Code Red day will be called no later than 1.00pm the day before, however, a Code Red can be called a number of days in advance which is why it is important to check the Fire Danger Ratings daily throughout summer.